Click and Collect Service Details
AT HALLOWEEN - PLEASE USE THE C&C SERVICE DOOR - IT'S THE DOOR on the RIGHT!!
Delivery Options Also Available (For Postal Services across the UK & Ireland please click here.)
Click and Collect - available to collect the Next Working Day
Pick up at our Store location, on Ann St - see Full address at bottom of the page.
PLEASE NOTE: If we have NOT contacted you, YOUR PARCEL will be ready for Collection as per the Schedule Below!
(Restricted hours due to Covid Pandemic - See below)
Available to Collect from 12 Noon the NEXT DAY
No Same day collections!
Collections Monday to Saturday 12 Noon to 6PM
& Sunday from 1pm to 5pm
What to bring with you to collect:
Bring a copy of your Order Confirmation email with you, or send it by email to the person collecting the order on your behalf.
Please ensure your telephone number is correct, if we have any difficulties processing your order we will contact you before you collect. For large quantity orders we advise that you call us first so we can check we have enough stock in store for same day collection. We are located in Belfast.
Currently items will be held over for 7 days only.
Pick up at our Store location, on Ann St - see Full address at bottom of the page. Service Charge £1.50
See our opening hours to plan your collection - please click here.
- Items are due for collection as outlined above.
- Please place your order via the checkout as if placing a typical web-order and select - Collect in store
- Items are to be collected at our Belfast Store on Ann Street, BT1 3HH
- Ensure your telephone number is correct
- We will keep your order for up to 7 days after which the items will be returned to stock and refunded
- Order Confirmation emails: please check your junk email folder, your order confirmation may arrive here - if it has, please unjunk and add us to your safe senders list :)