Making A Purchase could not be easier. Follow these steps;
- Either browse our user friendly navigation tabs at the top of the page beginning with 'Home' and including 'Themes, 'Costumes', 'Accessories', etc.
- Or if you have an item in mind, type the name into the main search where it says "I am looking for..."
- Please keep your search simple; instead of typing "red bowler hat" type "bowler" to receive the most relevant items.
- Click return after entering your search term and a new page will open with the most relevant items first.
Add to basket
- Once you have found the costume that you want, choose the correct size for the costume and click on the "Add to Basket" button.
- Our costume pages will suggest ‘some ideas to complete your look’ to give you the opportunity to browse some accessories we have selected for the outfit.
- If there are more than three accessories for you to browse, the arrows at one end will be coloured black (green when highlighted) and will allow you to scroll through the pages of accessories.
- If you see anything you like simply tick the little green box called 'Add to basket' and the item will be added to your total price on the page.
- If you would like to adjust the quantity of any items, click into the product, adjust the number in the ‘quantity box’ and select ‘add to basket’.
- You can continue browsing or go to the cart by clicking 'My Basket' on the top right of the screen.
- This may result in the Drop-down Basket activating, click the 'Checkout' button and you will be taken to the checkout page.
- Or, you will be taken to the Shopping Cart, where you can either:
- Click 'Checkout' - this will take you to the checkout page or,
- At our Checkout page you will have a choice to either checkout as guest (this means purchasing without creating an account)
- Or you can register a new account if it's your first time!
- And of course, you can also login with your email address and password.
- Now if you are in anyway like the rest of us; you have forgotten your password! The easiest thing to do is click 'Forgot your password?'.
- Enter your email address and your new password will be winging it's way to your inbox in no time at all.
- Now you have signed in, decided to checkout as a guest or, are beginning the registration process.
- If you have a PayPal account click 'Checkout with PayPal' for PayPal Express Checkout - this will take you immediately to the PayPal website.
- If you choose to click and pay with Sage Pay, it was show you your order review first, then it will allow you to enter your cards details securely.
- Finally your order has been placed, now you can relax and wait!
- Your first form is the Billing Address - this is the address your credit or debit card is associated with.
- Fill the form in, and if you want your items posted to this address make sure the blue button is selected for 'Ship to this address'.
- Otherwise click the button 'Ship to different address'.
- Please ensure that you have the correct house number and postcode entered as well as a correct email address and contact telephone number. If your shipping information is incorrect, the parcel will be returned to us and you will incur return charges .
- Press 'Continue'. You will be taken to Shipping Method if you chose 'Ship to this address', if you chose 'Ship to different address' fill the form in and press 'Continue'
- In Shipping Method you will either be given a single postage option or several, depending on your address location (see postage details)
- If you have an option, choose a shipping method.
- If you choose to collect instore, please give us at least 1 hour before calling into the store so that we can have your parcel ready for your collection. Please note the store is located in Belfast and can only be collected from this store.
- For customers collecting instore please bring ID and proof of your order (confirmation email and reference number) to the store for collection.
- Once done with shipping, press 'Continue'.
- Please note that if you are not in at your time of delivery, the courier will attempt to leave your parcel with a neighbour. If there is no alternative address to leave your parcel then your courier will try resend it the next day. The courier will try to contact you if you are not in at the time of delivery, so please ensure that the phone number you provide us with is correct.
- The next page is called Payment Information; you are presented with a very simple option, just choose to pay via PayPal or Sage pay
- Again as above if PayPal is selected then you will be brought to the PayPal gateway. If Sage pay is selected you are brought to 'Order Review'.
- This simply reviews your cart total and what you have ordered (the same as PayPal)
- Press 'Place Order'.
- A Sage pay window will open, enter your credit card details, you may also have to enter your 3D secure password for your card.
- If you can't remember your 3D password there is an option to enter a new one.
- All being well you should arrive at our Success page with an Elliotts Fancy Dress order number for this order and you can print a copy of the transaction too!.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your order with us and will receive a tracking email when your order is dispatched.
- And that's it, ordered! All you have to do now is contain your excitement as you wait on your fancy dress items to arrive :)
Methods of Payment
Payment by Sage Pay or PayPal. In store we accept cash or credit card.
All images which portray costumes or items are used with the permission of the Copyright holder. Elliotts make every effort to maintain clear descriptions and endeavour to use such 'up to date' images that are representative and truly reflect the item to be purchased. However Elliotts cannot be held responsible for [a] any perception you may have in product representation and [b] the manufacturer's obligation of a right to change product specification including colour or design at any time and without notice.
It is also important to note that some colours may vary slightly from what you see on screen to the product ultimately received, depending on your monitor screen resolution and colour/display settings. We are aware that our site looks different on different PC's using different browsers and having different colour and screen resolution settings.
VAT Tax Charges - General
All the prices in the store are shown inclusive and exclusive of VAT where applicable at the prevailing rates. We sell in UK Pounds Sterling (£).
Example products where VAT is liable or exempt are:
- Adult clothing: Liable.
- Children's Clothing: Exempt.
Credit Card Security
No credit or debit card or similar information is held by Elliotts.
Prior to shipping, we reserve the right to decline, reject or similarly cancel any order or part order without notice and refund any payment in full.
Many products, especially accessories can be procured from different suppliers depending on stock availability. Please note therefore that products may come in different packaging.
All prices are correct at time of publication Elliotts reserve the right to change, alter or amend any price at any time without notice. Should a product price decrease since an original purchase, contractually we are not obligated to refund the difference. Similarly, should an increase occur prior to purchase, we are not obligated to sell at the previous lower price.
Should a product be unavailable or out of stock, we may after prior consultation ask if a replacement product with the same or higher value be acceptable. You may agree or reject this offer. If we are unable to contact you and a required date is within 3 days, so we do not let you down, we may make a decision to ship the replacement item to you with a written rationale. Should this not be acceptable upon receipt, you may return the item(s) for full refund including all postage.
All goods remain the property of Elliotts Limited until paid for in full.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes