Horror Wound Transfer - Dead Flesh
This Dead Flesh transfer is an amazing addition to any zombie costume; it is easy to use and adds the great effect of damaged skin without the hassle of latex.
These wound transfers are an excellent alternative to the latex applications, they are allergy safe, latex free and only use water to be applied. Take the hassle out on your prosthetics this Halloween and go with a wound transfer instead as they are safe and non-toxic and there is no glue required.
- Open your "Horror Wound Transfer" By cutting above the blister and remove from packaging. Peel the clear plastic sheet away from the adhesive sheet.
- Place the transfer face down on the adhesive sheet, pushing trapped air outwards from the centre.
- Carefully cut out each piece making sure you do not cut into the transfer. Once complete, for a better placement, hold the transfer towards the light and draw the shape on the back of the adhesive sheet.
- To apply, peel off the clear plastic sheet from the transfer and place the transfer on the skin, pressing firmly. Using a sponge, apply water to the adhesive paper.
- Make sure you give the transfer one last press and slowly peel the adhesive paper away. Press down any loose edges with a wet finger. To complete the look you can add blood or make-up as desired.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for same day dispatch. (Monday to Friday)
Orders placed after this time will be dispatched the following day (apart from Friday where the goods will be dispatched Monday).
There is no post on Bank Holidays
Ireland & UK : Parcel Force is a WEEKDAY TRACKED & 'SIGNED FOR' SERVICE - If you are not around to sign for your Parcel, your delivery driver will try a neighbour. Parcel Force delivers Monday to Friday only
UK Only: Snail Mail is not a tracked service - If your parcel is to big for your letter box your parcel may be left at the Post Office. Snail Mail is delivered Monday to Saturday
Prices in Euros on the site are linked to the UK bank exchange rate - rates are updated daily.
Our statistics show that 99% of all orders are received by our customers within their delivery expectations and without complaint.
|Republic of Ireland||Parcelforce & GLS||Next Day||Flat Rate||€4.60|
|Northern Ireland||Snail Mail||5-6 Days||€0 - €35||€3.05|
|Northern Ireland||Snail Mail||3-4 Days||€0 - €35||€4.10|
|Northern Ireland||Parcelforce||Next Day||Flat Rate||€4.60|
|UK Mainland||Snail Mail||5-6 Days||€0 - €35||€3.05|
|UK Mainland||Snail Mail||3-4 Days||€0 - €35||€4.10|
|UK Mainland||Parcelforce||Two Day||Flat Rate||€7.00|
|UK Mainland||Parcelforce||Next Day||Flat Rate||€9.30|
*Postage prices are linked to the exchange rate and are subject to small fluctuations.
For Continental European international shipping rates please click here
Please note that outlying areas may experience delays due to remote location.
Examples of outlying areas - Rural Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of White, Jersey & Guernsey
If for any reason you are not happy with your online purchase you may cancel your order up to 14 days from the day after you received your goods; with items in original condition, unworn and with labels & packaging intact. **Before sending/returning the parcel back to us, first please contact us immediately and have your order details at hand. Any problems or questions please contact us on +44 (0)2890 320532 or email us
**Please refer to our complete returns policy where you will find a list of items that cannot returned for hygiene reasons.